Our prime assets as a knowledge-based company are our employees. We have a team of dedicated, multinational consultants.
We have a talented pool of professionals with diverse skills and background to work as one team dedicated to providing high quality risk and HSE consulting services. Our team comprises of engineers and specialists from a broad range of background, including process risk and safety consulting, process design, plant operation, start-up/ commissioning, environmental engineering, etc. We also have very experienced chemical engineers who have over 20 years of experience in the oil and gas sector, as well as scientists who specialise in physics, fluid mechanics, software development and numerical simulation.
Having specialists in numerical and computational techniques, we are highly skilled in applying advanced techniques such as Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for dispersion and explosion simulations for both onshore and offshore facilities. We also specialise in adopting three dimensional modelling techniques for performing fire and gas mapping studies.
Our long involvement in the industry also allows us to understand the practical side of engineering. Thus, as one of the core principles of IRESC, we aim to convert analytical findings into practical, fit-for-purpose solutions for our clients, so as to achieve the greatest benefits for both safety and client’s business interests.
Global Project Experience
Collectively, our consultants have experience in working for projects and clients in:
- Asia: Japan, Korea, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Turkmenistan, Philippines, India, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan
- The Middle East: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait
- Africa: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola
- Australia: Western Australia, NSW, Queensland
- Europe: Russia, UK, Sweden, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Norway
- Americas: Canada, USA, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela