IRESC has a team of highly qualified and experienced facilitators and scribes for conducting workshop based studies such as HAZOP and Safety Integrity Level (SIL) classification. Our facilitators have led process safety studies for major Oil & Gas and Petrochemical projects during basic/detailed engineering and operational phase.
We have facilitators who have undergone certification by the CFSE Governance Board and have sufficient resources to handle large complex projects.
Our facilitators are fully conversant with a range of workshop type studies:
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP)
- SIL classification compliant with IEC 61508/11 standards following a number of methodologies including, Risk Graph, Risk Matrix, Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and Safety Objective Analysis (SOA) techniques
- What-if analysis
- Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS)
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Alarm Management / Alarm Objective Analysis